If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in an infringing manner and is presented on this website, you may notify us following the Copyright Act. For your complaint to be valid under the law, you must provide the following information when reporting a claimed copyright infringement:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Identification of the copyrighted work that is claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringement and is subject to removal.
- Information is sufficient to enable the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, phone number, and, if available, e-mail.
- A statement that the complaining party “has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- A statement that “the information in the notification is accurate” and “under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
The information mentioned above must be provided to us in the form of a written notification and sent by e-mail. You can find the e-mail in the “Contact Us” section.